Membership Dues and Policies
HVBN Membership dues for 2017 are $60 for all members. This includes a website listing.
- Membership is for one calendar year, January to December.
- Dues must be received by January 31 for that calendar year to be a member in good standing.
- There are no partial year renewals.
- If there has been a lapse of over three (3) years in membership, the candidate must reapply as a new member.
- Prospective members must submit an agreement before being eligible for membership.
- First year membership dues are due within one month of invitation.
First year membership dues are prorated according to the month of joining:
For those experiencing financial hardship, please do not hesitate to speak with one of the board officers about a reduced membership fee.
HVBN accepts online payment (preferred), checks, or cash.
Pay online using Visa or MasterCard ONLY
Checks should made payable to Childbirth Education Association of Westchester Putnam Inc.. Kindly remit to:
C/o Kathy Herron
30 Martling Avenue
Pleasantville, NY 10570
You may pay your dues in cash in person only.