Renewing Your HVBN Membership
Existing HVBN members may renew their membership using the form below. If you have questions or need help, please email email@example.com. Please read the 2018 membership benefits summary, dues statement, and mission before submitting your renewal.
- Membership in the Hudson Valley Birth Network.
- Access and invitation to six bimonthly general business meetings. There are no longer any attendance requirements, but we hope you will come often so we all get to know each other and can refer with confidence.
- Minutes from general business meetings, including activity information and updates.
- Access and invitation to additional networking meetings.
- Access and invitation to related special events (some events require an attendance fee).
- Access and invitation to “subgroups” as available and applicable (doula lunches, etc.).
- Access to the members-only HVBN Facebook page.
- Instructions for joining the HVBN Yahoo group (open to our wider community).
- Listing on the HVBN Website:
- Name, contact info, link to business website, description of services/bio, photograph.
- May be listed under multiple category headings.
- May submit events for posting on the HVBN website calendar
Membership is now $60 per year for all members and includes a website listing.
- Dues payments may be made in the following ways:
- Online Payment with Visa or MasterCard ONLY
- Check (by mail or in person)
- Cash (in person only)
Checks must be made payable to our legal nonprofit name: Childbirth Education Association of Westchester Putnam Inc.
Kindly remit to:
HVBN Membership, c/o Kathy Herron, 30 Martling Avenue, Pleasantville, NY 10570
The Hudson Valley Birth Network is a consortium of professionals who work with women and families around pregnancy, birth, postpartum and parenting regardless of race, gender, creed, sexual orientation, birth preferences and reproductive pathways.
Hudson Valley Birth Network provides its members with the opportunity for networking, mentoring, education, advocacy, support, access to resources and professional enrichment.
Hudson Valley Birth Network provides those we serve with information, resources, education, support, access to health care professionals, advocacy and community.